CHICAGO, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, will host its annual analyst meeting on Wednesday, November 16th, 2011, in Lake Forest, Illinois. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Ryan, will host the event. The meeting will also include presentations from the following leaders:
- DG Macpherson, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Court Carruthers, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger International
- Mike Pulick, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger United States
- Paul Miller, Vice President, eCommerce
- Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The event will be web cast live beginning at 12:00 p.m. CST / 1:00 p.m. EST and may be accessed on Grainger's Investor Relations Web site at www.grainger.com/investor.
W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2010 sales of $7.2 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America. For more information about the company, visit www.grainger.com/investor.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Media, Jan Tratnik, Director, Corp. Communications & Public Affairs, +1-847-535-4339, or Robb Kristopher, Director, Media Relations, +1-847-535-0879, or Investors, Laura Brown, Senior Vice President, Communications & Investor Relations, +1-847-535-0409, or William Chapman, Director, Investor Relations, +1-847-535-0881